Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Maker space by Lily H


Screenshot 2017-08-22 at 9.58.41 AM.png
How To Make A Buzz Wire Circuit By Lily H
In my C.R.T I have been making buzz wire circuits and buzz wire toys so I would like to share my learning.

What you need:
Positive wire (red)
Negative wire (black)
Buzzer
Battery

Instructions:
Step one:Get your  buzzer and place it on a flat surface like a table.

Step two:Connect the red wire with the red wire on the buzzer. The positive wire is red.

Step three:Connect the black wire on the black wire on the buzzer.The black wire is negative.

Step four:Then get the battery and put the wires together.Remember to keep the other wires together.
Step five: connect the battery to the wires.

Step six: If it does not make a noise turn the battery over.

Step seven: If it still does not make a noise make sure that the wires are connected.

You have completed your buzz wire circuit.Thank you for reading my writing.

By Lily H

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lily.H ,
    I really like your instructions. To make it even more amazing you could add a description about how your circuit works, other than that it was really awesome I especially like the diagram you drew.
    From Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Mia, Your comment is lovely. In your Comment you said to make it better you could tell me how it works but I did tell you how it worked. Do you now know how a buzz wire circuit works?
      From Lily.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lily h, Your post really helped me with making a buzz wire circuit. I think you added a lot of detail. It will really help when people want to make one. From Samara.

    ReplyDelete