Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Michayla's blog profile


Kia Ora, my name is Michayla. I am 8 years old, and I am a learner at stonefields school. My favorite band is imagine dragons. My hobby is Art and dance, my favorite food is sushi and my favorite sport is swimming. My favorite movie is the boss baby. My favorite activity at school is maths. My learning goal for this year at school is to make sure that all my progressions are at a year six or year five. I am great at writing, read and especially maths.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michayla! I really enjoyed your writing. I liked the way that you used different types of punctuation and tried to fix up your spelling. I found out that we have some things in common. My favourite sport is swimming and my favourite food is sushi too! Though, the last sentence didn’t make much sense to me. Next time could you read it out loud to yourself and proofread a little bit more? I would recommend it if I were you. But keep up the good work! From Eden

    ReplyDelete