Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Volleyball By Divesh


Screenshot 2017-08-08 at 10.08.59 AM.png                                         
I Need to work on serving
I need to work on spiking
I need to work on digging
I need to work on the two servers
The serves i need to work on  n#
  • Overarem
  • Underarm

I need to work on tensing my arm
I need to work on hitting it hard


I did do good with my stance
I did do good with looking at the ball q
I did do good with Hitting it over the net
I did do good with keeping my legs away from each other so i can hit it easy and i don't have any trouble
I did good with staying behind the line
I did good with throwing the ball to just where i want it

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Divesh I really liked your picture it made it more interesting but if you want to make it even more amazing you can tell the reader how you didn't do those things right. Next time I think you should check your post before you post it. I was wondering did you get tired. From Craig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Craig,
      Thank you for giving good feed forward & feedback. I did got tired did you ? From Divesh

      Delete