Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Big Bad Wolf by Ben


Big Bad Wolf

One afternoon, I was at home and I needed some extra sugar for my granny's cake. In this situation I would visit my neighbours to see if they have any spare. Of course I went to visit the three pigs because they were local.

Firstly, I knocked on the door of the first little pig. He looked through the keyhole to see who was there. He answered in a rude voice saying, "What on earth do you want?!"
My request for sugar was reasonable. I was as sick as a parrot and didn't feel well. I felt a sneeze coming on and felt like the house was going to crumble in. When I sneezed the wind from my mouth came out like a hurricane. I didn't purposely do it, but, the house was made out of straw basicly dust. That is a bit pathetic don't you think?  

The next house wasn't much better, it was wood-made. I knocked on the door standing there  for an answer. Finally, after a decade of waiting, an answer! He answered saying, "What in the pig's name do you want!
I replied, "Some sugar please. May I please have some sugar?" He shouted rudely at me saying, "No wolf, go away!" I felt another sneeze coming on again. Once again his house came down in crush.
  
I got to the next house, this house looked like a fortress, it was made out of bricks. I was certain I would get sugar. I knocked on the door waiting, there was no answer. A few seconds later the pigs shouted at me through the keyhole saying, "Get lost! Get  off my property!" I felt disrespected. I started to stroll away when the pig started to comment mean things about my granny. Then I grew angry. I felt like a volcano erupting. I turned back and tried to blow the house down because he was saying nasty things to me .

These are my reasons why I am innocent. Don't you think they are good enough? I didn't purposely blow their house down. I had a bad cold. If you had a cold and you sneezed with a house made out of straw it would fall down.   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben, I loved your blog post. You used lots of adjectives which is great compared to what I do!

    Keep on doing great writing like that!

    ReplyDelete