Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

The Three Blind Mice by Lucy


The Three Blind Mice
Dear three blind mice, if you ever go to my holiday destination you would love it. The little men will be sprinkling candy sparks on the jelly river but don't worry about standing on them because if you do they will just get squashed and then puff back up.

The soft sand twinkles in the hot sun. As the little men sprinkle the candy sparks all over the jelly river. They are really little men so you will barely be able to see them but don't worry about standing on them because they have special shields to protect themselves.  The chocolate brick tower is so beautiful so you will feel like you have to go there. The cold water sparkles in the sun.

You will hear the peaceful music playing in the tower. The candy guards have put a magic chicken in there. That is what makes the music play.

I wouldn't recommend going in the water because you may never come out. You will know if you are in the water because it is extremely cold but if the water is warm you will probably be fine.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lucy!
    I really loved how you explained the holiday location for the three blind mice. Next time you should not repeat something. But the story was very interesting and I could visualise it in my head. From Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Brooke, thank you for commenting on my post.It means so much to me.I didn’t know that I repeated something so that you for telling me. Next time I’ll try not to repeat the same thing over and over again.

      Delete