Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Volleyball Reflection By Brooke


Volleyball reflection - By Brooke    
At volleyball we learnt two different ways to serve. I had fun because i've never done/played volleyball before and I learnt new skills. I'm still learning how to serve but it was still challenging and fun. I think that i'm better at under-arm serving than over-arm serving. Next time I want to learn something else and work on under-arm and over-arm serving. At volleyball there was a big net in the middle and we would get a buddy and then practise serving. We also did a game of  Volleyball where we would get in a team and someone would serve, whenever your team got a point you was rotated and go to another spot. We also learnt digging. Digging is when you put your right or left hand on-top of the other and when you're hitting the ball you bend your legs and then you go up.  I had fun at my first day of volleyball. I want to do my next lesson on thursday very soon.        
                              

Today at volleybal we learnt how to set. When you set you put your hands above your head and quickly catch and through. We got to pair up in a group of three. I went with Lucy and Zoe. One person would stand in front of the other two. Then you would through the ball and the other person would set the ball. We also did a game of volleyball. It was fun! When I was serving, the ball kept on going out into the trees. But it was still fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke, I loved your reflection.It sounds like volleyball was heaps of fun. Next time you might want to check it makes sense because I didn’t understand when you said whenever your team got a point you was rotated.Instead of saying was it would make more sense if you said were.From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke, I loved your reflection. You must of loved volleyball because It sounds like you did. Next time check your spelling and punctuation but apart from that you're reflection was great. I hope you post more writing on the blog. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete