Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

The Telepoter by Alex M

here is my narrative: 
Chapter one: the teleporter....

i stepped into the teleporter ZAAAAAAAAAAP!! BOOM! The teleporter spun round and round and round then spluttered and shaked to a stop with a CLANG!… as i stepped out of the huge machine... i  was surprised to hear chatter and then all was quiet… i was shocked to see that where i had landed was i had landed was inside a spaceship going to a distant faraway planet. As soon as i had landed the crew of the ship could only just gape and google and stare…

as soon as they came to their senses the biggest and most muscular which looked quite like the captain said who are you? What are you doing here? And how in the world did you get here?... these might have been a lot of questions to answer but without much of a struggle i told them what happend.

The captain kindly asked me if i would like to join them on their journey yes i said i would love to.

i have always wanted to go space but this, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity so like almost anyone else would say yes i said yes. And it turns out that where i was heading was a planet called sea lord and it was completely underwater so we had to wear this special type of swimming suit that will protect us from the strange underwater world below us

half and hour later i could see that this planet really was under water! The captain said that he said that when he saw me at the surface then he will come and pick me up.

get ready to jump he said so 5 minutes later I was standing by a trap-door in the floor about to jump 300 feet downwards then the captain said 3… 2… 1… 0! And then I plunged into the deep blue nothingness… POW I hit the water like a bomb falling out of the sky…

Man the minute i hit the water I was glad to be wearing this suit because right in front of me was a giant sea creature with teeth as big as houses and as sharp as 10 of your sharpest kitchen knives and it was as black as your darkest nightmare… this unnamed creature so big it still noticed me it stopped and then opened it's big black mouth and moved towards me but if it weren't for the captain back in the ship telling me if you are ever in a sticky situation then just press this button so while praying i pressed the button and to my surprise two high speed propellers popped out of the swimsuit and i rocketed off in the opposite direction straight up i went straight towards the faint outline of the ship and luckily, luckily he saw me and hauled me up just in time dripping wet and shivering cold. And what happend to the huge creature? It just carried on doing what is normally doing and i gave it a name the doomfang…

THE END?? TO BE CONTINUED…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex. I very liked your narrative about the teleporter. Maybe next I think that you should add a picture of a teleporter. Are you going to do an other chapter?

    ReplyDelete