Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Maker Space By Michayla


Maker Space

In CRT I have been doing something called maker space. It is really fun because we got to make circuits and use buzzers, batteries and other cool things. I wasn't there to do this but my group got to use a saw to cut wood. The wood we are usings to make a brainbox. My groups theme is underwater and I am really happy with it. We are going to paint turtles, dolphins and jellyfish. On the different animals we are going to put different things like the jellyfish is going to have the buzzer glued on top. Also the turtle is going to have a battery on top of it. When it is done we would have made a brainbox and we also made the circuit for it so yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michayla, I really like how you managed to give the detail you wrote with you being way for a week and a half! Great job! From Lily D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily, thanks for the comment. Thanks for saying that I gave great detail, you didn't have to say that I was off school for a while but I don't mind. How did you know I was off school for one and a half weeks?

      From Michayla

      Delete