Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

My Breakthrough: Music By Eden


Hi! My name is Eden and I go to Stonefields School. Stonefields School is  very special school, because you can do really fun stuff like sewing, making cards, baking, and even construction. We change types of breakthrough every term, and this term, my breakthrough is music. We aren't just doing music for getting some new knowledge about them, but we are also preparing some music for the School Show this term. We have to choose the types of music and sound effects for the three different environments: supermarket, campground, and school. My group is Maya, Lily H, April, Yoyo, Isla, Irene, and Eugene K and our group belongs to Miss Campbell.  So far we have chosen all the sound effects, and now we have to play some instruments and record it and put it on the speakers. Our team's next goal is to finish recording all the other instruments, and also editing our recordings and practicing them with our instruments. Thanks for reading my post! Bye!
Screenshot 2017-08-22 at 10.06.18 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment