Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Volleyball by Lucy


Volleyball by Lucy


At volleyball we learnt to serve. We learnt the 2 ways to serve. One is under arm and one is over arm. I think that over arm is is harder because it's hard to make the ball go straight or up instead of going down.
When I first tried to serve under arm the ball just hit the ground but the more I tried it the better I got.

Close to the end we learnt how to dig. Digging is when you put one hand on top of the other and you put your thumbs on top. If you are right handed you would have your right hand on top and if you were left handed you would have your left hand on top.

At the end we played a game of volleyball and my team lost. Next time at volleyball we will learn more about digging and how to shuffle. Volleyball is fun.


IMG_2676.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment