Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

My blog profile by Inayah

Hi my name is Inayah. I am 10 years old.I go to stonefields school. I am a year 5 in hub Ahikaa like to go swimming. I go swimming once a week. I have a little brother who is really annoying. I really like cupcakes because they come in different flavors. I really like doing arts and craft. If I ever go to a birthday I always make the card for the person myself. My favorite savory food is mac and cheese. I really like cooking as well. I watch a lot of cooking shows and I help my mum out in the kitchen a lot. I am not a savory person or a sweet person I like eating both.

Jun 23, 2017 9:29:25 AM.jpgJun 23, 2017 9:31:56 AM.jpg



2 comments:

  1. Hi Inayah! It was really nice to see your profile, because I love finding all about other people's personalities. What do you normally cook or bake? What is your favourite recipe to make? I would really love to know. Some day, if you put on another blog post, probably proofread a little bit more, because some of the sentences in our profile didn't really make sense. But keep up the good work, Inayah! From Eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden, Thanks for putting your time into writing this wonderful comment. I agree with you that I have to proof-read my post a bit more. From Inayah

      Delete