Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

The wolfs side by Dylan H


cooltext246545172843425.png


Everybody knows the story of the Three Little Pigs. Or at least they think they do But i can tell you a little secret. No One knows the real story because nobody has ever heard my side of the story. I'm Alexander T. Wolf. and that is the real author I think I don't know how this whole Big Bad Wolf thing got started, but it's all wrong. Hey it's not my fault wolves eat cute little animals like bunnies and other things. That's just the way we are. If pizza were cute we would probably think humans are Big and Bad too.But the whole big bad wolf thing is all wrong. The real story is about a sneeze and a cup of sugar.


I think the wolf innocent because he just wanted to get a cup of sugar for his cake that was for his old granny and he had no sugar so he went to the three little pigs to get some sugar, he went there and then he said little pig little pig________________Then the wolf said are you here little pig and then he felt a sneeze coming and then he sneezed and his house blew down so it was not his fault it was his sneeze and then he went to the second little pig and the same thing happened and the third little pig something happened differently then he sneezed once more and the house did not blow down and it did not hurt the pig and the pig gave him no sugar so he went home and then he did not make her grandma a cake he made her a card instead of a cake.






"Huff and puff and blow your house down"
And they made me the Big Bad Wolf. That's it The real story. I was framed. "




The Wolf: villain or victim?                                                 The Three Pigs: innocent or at fault?




Once Upon a Time time, I was making a birthday cake for my dear old granny. I had a terrible sneezing cold. I ran out of sugar. So I walked down the road to ask my neighbor for a cup of sugar. Now this neighbor was a pig. He had built his whole house out of straw. Can you believe who would build a house out a straw it is just weird. So I knocked on the door, it fell right inside the house. I didn't want to just walk into someone else's house because that would just be rood. So I called, Little Pig are you in.he heard nothing. he was just about to go home with nothing but just a cup of nothing for his old grannys birthday cake.
That's when my nose started to itch. I felt a sneeze coming on. Well I huffed. And I snuffed. And I blew a big sneeze and the little pig's house fell down The whole darn straw house fell down. And right in the middle of the pile of straw was the First Little Pig - dead as a doornail. He had been home the whole time. It seemed like a shame to leave a perfectly good ham dinner lying there in the straw. So I ate it up. Think of it as a cheeseburger just lying there. I was feeling a little better. But I still didn't have my cup of sugar . So I went to the next neighbor's house. This neighbor was the First Little Pig's brother. He was a bit smarter, but not a lot smarter. He has built his house of wood and sticks. I rang the bell on the stick house. Nobody answered. I called,  Pig,  Pig, are you in?" He yelled back.Go away wolf. You can't come in. I'm shaving the hairs on my chinny chin chin."
I had just grabbed the doorknob when I felt another sneeze coming on. I huffed. And I snuffed. And I tried to cover my mouth, but I sneezed a great sneeze.
And you are not going to believe this, but the second little pig's house fell down house fell down just like his brother's. there was the Second Little Pig - dead as a doornail again. Wolf's honor. Now you know food will spoil if you just leave it out in the open. So I did the only thing there was to do. I had dinner again. Think of it as a second helping. I was getting awfully full. But my cold was feeling a little better. And I still didn't have that cup of sugar for my dear old granny's birthday cake. So I went to the next house. This guy was the First and Second Little Pig's brother. He must have been the brains of the family. He had built his house of bricks. I knocked on the brick house. No answer. I called,  Pig, Pig, are you in?" And do you know what that rude little porker answered? "Get out of here just like the second little pig , Wolf. Don't bother me again."
Talk about impolite! He probably had a whole sackful of sugar. And he wouldn't give me even one little cup for my dear sweet old granny's birthday cake. What a pig!
I was just about to go home and maybe make a nice birthday card instead of a cake, when I felt my cold coming on. I huffed And I snuffed. And I sneezed once again.
Then the Third Little Pig yelled, " And your old granny can sit on a pin!" Now I'm usually a pretty calm fellow. But when somebody talks about my granny like that and the big bad wolf ate the three little pigs but he did not want to give them any sugar so it is their folt.



The end     

No comments:

Post a Comment