Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Adventure time by Jamie M


Adventure time

Adventure time is a cartoon starring Finn and Jake. Jake is a dog with powers that allow him to stretch his bones and organs so he can go up high or low. Finn on the other hand, is a human and he was raised by dogs.

Adventure time has a lot of characters like Finn, Jake, Marceline, BMO, Lumpy Space Princess, Lady Rainicorn, Princess Bubblegum, Ice King. All of them are main characters but the rest only show up in some videos.
In one of the videos/episodes Finn finds a sword or Jake & Finn will find like a cave and explore it.

The sky are like our world dark rainy sandy sunny but what makes other viewers like is the knife storm. One episode was Finn & Jake having Christmas with all the main characters even the ice king was there and boy was he still evil. Adventure time has been around since 2010 when I was 5 and a half.

There are 9 seasons and I haven't even finished all of them yet. Adventure time has been my most favourite tv shows I have ever watch and I wish I can watch more. Now enjoy the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment