Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Writing by Ethan


Hi my name is Ethan i am 10  years old at the moment.I go to stone fields school.My eyes are as brown as chocolate my skin colour is as dark as a dark tree trunk.My hair is as black as night and i have a earing just like my favourite soccer player!

I like playing video games and my favourite video game is FIFA! it is the best game ever! my favourite movie is the ronaldo movie it is a soccer movie.I am CRAZY about soccer it is my favourite sport.
I am fast and I like to play sports.I have a ps4 and a wii u.I love fiji's beaches it is just amazing.

My friends are Euan,Jayden,Harry,Thajay,Hussam,Danny,Sukhpreet,Dh
evan,Loeki and Oliver,Jamie,Yahya and Nicolas We are good friends because we have similar personalities

my favourite foods are lamb chops,fish and chips,fish burger and chicken and rice.
My favourite car is a lamboghini.my mum has the x1 it has purple lights and inside the car it has orange lights. My dad has a audi rs5 it looks really cool it is as fast as a cheetah.1 day i am going to be a famous soccer player and then I will have a lamborghini.

No comments:

Post a Comment