Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Volleyball by Craig


Volleyball Reflection
Screenshot 2017-08-08 at 10.09.09 AM.png
I need to work on my…
  • Strength
  • Aim
  • Spikeing

I think i need to work on my aiming and my spike serving because i can get the aim but i can't get it over the net. I think i need to work on my power because when i get it over i usually hit it to hard. My spiking when i get it over the net i usually hit it too hard and then it goes too far and it goes out then it is a point to the other team.

I did well on my…

  • Straight arm
  • Digging
  • Looking at ball
  • Stance
  • Space

What i did well was my stance and me keeping my had strong and straight so the ball will go straight and far. I did well with my digging serve because my stance was well. Looking at the ball while i was hitting it that's how it helps the aim of the hit. Myspace was good because i was watching out what was happening and where it was happening. My digging was good because it was going straight and over the net i just hit it to hard. My straight arm was good because i was tensing it and it was aiming over the net and it could go straight.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Craig,
    I really liked that you told what you liked and what you didn't. Your punctuation could have been better. What was your favourite serve?
    From Divesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divesh thanks for leaving me that comment on my post. That feedforward was good I will use that in my next post that I do. My favorite serve by the way was the digging serve. Have ever played volleyball and are you good at it? From Craig.

      Delete