Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Volleyball by Zoe


Volleyball
I have never played volleyball before so I am not perfect but I am learning lots.  I think I did great at the lower arm throw but I still need some work on the overarm throw. I think the over arm throw was the hardest because You have to push with a firm hand .

The volleyball teacher taught us skills. The skills were digging and setting. Setting is when you push the ball ford with two hands like you're throwing the ball. You set the ball when the ball is coming above your head. Digging is when you shape your hands like a triangle with one hand on top of the other and your thumbs are on top.You do digging when the ball is coming below your head.  The skills are hard but I can get better.

I had a lot of fun at volleyball and I next time I am going to improve on the overarm throws and the skills.
IMG_2711.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe. I think you did great at volleyball and it sounded like you had lots of fun. When I was doing volleyball I also found it hard to do over-arm throw/serve. Have you learnt to set yet? From Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke, Thank you for taking your time to comment. It is really cool that you think it is hard to do the over arm serve too. I did learn how to set.Thank you again. From Zoe.

    ReplyDelete